Counseling Center, Registrar's Office, Examination Office: The HfMDK's Student Service supports prospective students and current students from Germany and abroad on their way to academic success.
We are the central point of contact for you – we answer all your general questions regarding the allocation of study places, studies and scholarships and take care of the complete study administration.
The department's tasks also include campus management. The digital HfMDK, we are part of it: As a department, we are responsible for the university information system and are working on digitizing the processes in the administration.
Office of student affairs
The office of student affairs is responsible for the following issues:
- Enrollment, re-registration, de-registration and leave of absence
- Guest auditors
- Organization, questions and withdrawal from the aptitude test for a valid reason (before the start)
- Change of address and name
- Certificates for BAföG, pension, studies etc.
Please contact us by e-mail or telephone.
We are your contact persons for the topics:
- Registration for module exams
- Withdrawal from exams
- Transcripts of records
- Certificates and diplomas
- Crediting of achievements for Bachelor's and Master's programs (Ms. Rosenberger)
Our general address is email@example.com
Under Examinations you will find the current registration deadlines, forms and examination regulations for each degree program.
Campus Management System
The Deutschlandstipendium is open to students and first-year students of all nationalities who are within the standard period of study. For more info about the application and the required documents see the page Deutschlandstipendium.
At the International Office you can get help and information on the following topics:
- Studying abroad (esp. Erasmus, DAAD scholarship programs)
- Scholarships for specialized courses/summer courses/master courses abroad (PROMOS) - call for applications in the summer semester
- Scholarships for international students (STIBET) - call for applications in the summer semester
- Emergency scholarships for international students - application possible at any time
- "qualified statements" for the extension of the residence permit
- Coordination of German courses
Lecturers can contact Martina Köhler with questions about class rosters.