Set up Wi-Fi: macOS
Set up Eduroam via Eduroam-Cat
- Have your HfMDK account username and password ready.
- Call up the page https://cat.eduroam.org via your browser
- Click on "Download your eduroam installation program here"
- Select "University of Music and Performing Arts" from the list on the right-hand side
- Select your user group:
- students: Students
- staff: Teaching staff (professors, lecturers, etc.)
- administration: administrative staff
- The page usually recognizes which system is running on your device and automatically offers you the appropriate installer.
- If you need the installer for a different system, please click on "All platforms". A list of all available systems will then appear
- Click on "Continue" in the pop-up window
- Open your download folder and click on the installation file
- Under "Data protection and security", go to "Profiles" and confirm the Eduroam profile here
- Enter your user data and then click on "Install"
- Enter your local login data
- You have successfully installed the network profile
User principal name
Your user principal name is made up of your user name (e.g. abc52) and the respective domain (e.g. students/staff/verw):