Set up Wi-Fi: Windows 10/11
set up eduroam via eduroam Cat (Windows 10/11)
- Have your HfMDK account username and password ready.
- Open the page https://cat.eduroam.org via your browser
- Click on "Download your eduroam installation program here"
- Select "Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst" from the list on the right-hand side
- Select your user group:
- students: Students
- staff: teaching staff (professors, lecturers, etc.)
- administration: administrative staff
- The page usually recognizes which system is running on your device and automatically offers you the appropriate installer.
- If you need the installer for a different system, please click on "All platforms". A list of all available systems will then appear.
- Click on "Save" in the pop-up window
- Open your download folder and click on the installation file
- Please confirm the security warning with "Run anyway"
- Click on "Next" in the eduroam installation program
- Press " OK" in the following window
- Enter your user data and then click on "Install"
- Confirm the installation with " Finish"
- You have successfully installed the network profile
- Select"eduroam" from the list of available wireless network connections and click on " Connect"
User principal name:
Your user principal name is made up of your user name (e.g. abc52) and the respective domain (e.g. students/staff/verw):