A day for inter- and transdisciplinary work at the HfMDK. Next date: October 21, 2023
Many students and teachers at the HfMDK would like to meet each other across disciplines and experience collaboration. Therefore, a university-wide day for inter- and transdisciplinary work is to be established on every first Saturday of the semester in order to make interdisciplinarity a tangible experience at the HfMDK. This event requires the initiative of the participants.
Information at a glance
- On October 21, between 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., we will work in groups on interdisciplinary scores, quick and dirty, and present them from 4:30 p.m. on
- Working on scores needs neither preparation nor prior knowledge
- Scores for action can incorporate different practices from the disciplines without needing to be mastered, or can remain a concept. At the end of the day, we will show what has been created: any format is welcome.
- This time we ask you: Please bring an object that you would like to bring to the collaboration. Bring a thing!
- Register by October 18 via the online form (see below).
Schedule for October 21, 2023
- 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.: Welcome, impulse and getting to know each other
- 12 - 1:30 p.m.: Group work - developing interdisciplinary scores in studios and seminar rooms
- 13.30 - 14.30: Lunch break
- 14.30 - 16.00: Group work and trying out the scores
- 16.30 - 17.30: Presentation, guests welcome, free admission
- afterwards get together with drinks
Questions please mail to email@example.com