Lecturers in the acting diploma program
Teachers for role and scene
- Ulrich Cyran, freelance actor and director for theatre, film and television
- Isaak Dentler, actor and mentor of the acting studio at Schauspiel Frankfurt
- Heidi Ecks, actress at Schauspiel Frankfurt
- Stefan Graf, actor at the Schauspiel Frankfurt
- Ragna Guderian, freelance actress, among others at Schauspielhaus Bochum
- Julia Hölscher, in-house director at the Residenztheater Munich
- Thomas Huber, freelance actor
- Karin Klein, actress at the Staatstheater Darmstadt
- Katharina Linder, actress at the Schauspielhaus Frankfurt
- Andreas Mach, freelance actor at the Schauspiel Mainz and lecturer at the Schauspielschule Mainz
- Henner Momann, actor at the Staatstheater Mainz
- Luk Perceval, director
- Sebastian Reiß, actor at the Schauspielhaus Frankfurt
- Till Weinheimer, freelance actor, among others at the Berliner Ensemble
- Wolfgang Vogler, actor at the Schauspiel Frankfurt
- Uwe Zerwer, actor at the Schauspiel Frankfurt
- Christine Geiße, actress at Schauspiel Frankfurt
- Felix Rech, actor at the Burgtheater Vienna
Teachers for breath, voice and speech technique and singing
- Andrea Schneider and Georg Verhülsdonk teach speaking and text composition.
- Composer and stage musician Günter Lehr teaches chanson and sets up the third-year recitals.
- Lil von Essen, Amy Leverenz, Björn Breckheimer and Esther Frankenberg are responsible for the individual singing lessons.
Teachers for body and movement
- Annette Bauer teaches stage combat.
- Heide-Marie Böhm-Schmitz teaches classical and modern dance as well as tap.
- Dietmar Weyrowitz teaches acrobatics.
- Laura Hicks and Britta Schönbrunn teach Creative Senses.
Lecturers for theory
- Dr. Dagmar Borrmann, teaches theory, staging analysis and theatre history
- Peter Michalzik teaches performance and authorship as well as theatre history and mentors the independent scenic diploma theses
- Marcus Droß teaches theory "Performance"
Teachers for career studies
- Prof. Thomas Schmidt, who heads the theatre and orchestra management training course, instructs students in NV solo stage law.
- Jochen Doell or Sophie Molitoris run a casting agency and give the students a first overview for agencies and castings.
- Markus Gläser leads a workshop on self-marketing and communication.
- Jens Schoenenberg (DSC Group) gives an overview of social security as a freelancer.
- Anica Happich and Jakob Arnold teach a webinar series on the topic of "Starting a Career".
Excellent guest lecturers