Change address or name

You must notify the Office of Student affairs in writing of any change regarding your housing or personal status information. Please also consider notifying other institutions of your change of address or name, e.g. Studierendenwerk, your health insurance or your bank


Change of address

Change of address

You can change your postal address yourself. Log in to CampusWEB and go to “My profile”. There you can edit your address data under “Profile data”.

Please make sure that you can receive letters at the address set as Correspondence address. You should check that your name is on the mailbox so that mail to you does not get returned by Deutsche Post AG.

You can also edit and update your phone number(s) on CampusWEB under “My profile”.

If you would like to change your email address, please write an email with your desired new email address to the Office of Student Affairs:

Name change

Name change

To register a change of name at HfMDK, log in to CampusWEB, go to "My studies / My applications" and select the application called "Namensänderung / Name Change"

Click on "Open" to the right of the application and enter your data. If your name has changed, you will need to provide the appropriate document with your application, e.g. a marriage certificate or a photo of an official ID card.

After you have entered all the required information, click "Save & Send".