The International Office ...
- advises and assists foreign students.
- advises students, graduates, and faculty on issues related to the organization of study abroad.
- advises on scholarship opportunities for studying abroad and corresponding exchange programs.
- is the contact point for the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) and the Fulbright Commission.
- promotes the establishment of subject-related university cooperation programs of the European Union (e.g. ERASMUS).
- supervises the international university partnerships and student exchange programs of the HfMDK Frankfurt.
What we offer
You would like to study abroad or come to Frankfurt to study at the HfMDK? Are you an international student at the HfMDK? Here you will find documents and information about studying abroad via Erasmus+ or other programs, about living Germany and about scholarships. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the International Office.